miPLEX Custom Arrays
Fully Customizable Low-Density Microarrays
The miPLEX™ product is customizable target-specific microarrays, also known as “focused” or “low-density” arrays, that contain less than 2,500 spots per array. miPLEX offers several unique advantages over higher density formats including straightforward analysis, fully customizable content, and lower cost per array. These custom arrays can be printed with both protein and nucleic acid targets in a variety of formats to match your throughput and instrumentation needs. For immunoassays, InDevR scientists will work with you to transform your existing ELISAs into a cost-saving multiplexed assay.
Ready to learn more?
- Slides: 1-16 arrays per slide with up to 80 unique targets in triplicate per array.
- 96 well plate with up to 80 unique targets in triplicate per array.
- Other formats & substrates: If you have a unique substrate or configuration to print, contact us to learn more about our capabilities.
Convert Multiple Existing ELISA or Nucleic Acid Based Assays into a Single Multiplex Solution:
If you have been performing multiple ELISAs on a single sample, you understand the need to find a solution that requires less hands-on and analysis time. InDevR’s team of scientists will guide you through the process of converting multiple singleplex ELISAs into a single multiplexed solution. We will help you layout your microarray assay and determine which detection option best addresses your needs and budget. Working with InDevR, you can also expect:
- Reduced overall costs for assays with 10 or more analytes (targets)
- Software tools to expedite data analysis for a faster time to result
- Flexible microarray formats (glass slides – up to 16 arrays per slide, 96 well plates, etc.)
- Excellent technical support from a knowledgeable and experienced staff of scientists