InDevR, Inc., a Boulder, CO life science tools company seeks a full-time life sciences research assistant to join a team of scientists and engineers developing products for the vaccine development and manufacturing industry.
- Design and perform experiments under guidance of a supervisor
- Follow internal company protocols and work instructions
- Work up experimental results, associated data, and summarize
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date laboratory notebook
- Prepare materials for and participate in internal scientific meetings
- Perform general laboratory tasks (e.g. preparing reagents, updating databases)
- Maintain clean and organized work area and electronic file storage
- Maintain a collaborative and positive attitude with a willingness to contribute in any way required
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, biology or other related scientific discipline
- Hands-on undergraduate research or internship experience in a related scientific discipline
- High level of proficiency in MS Office products including Outlook, Excel (graphing and statistical analysis), PowerPoint, Word, Teams
- Ability to carry out complex laboratory procedures independently and clearly communicate results
- Enthusiasm for learning new techniques and willingness to help where needed in the environment of a small company
- Superb oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills and meticulous laboratory technique
- Industrial research experience
- Experience working under an ISO-certified quality management system
- A strong mechanical aptitude and desire to understand “how things work”
To apply for the position, email your resume including 3 references to HR@indevr.com.
When received, your resume will be carefully reviewed and we will contact you should your skills and experience meet our requirements. If you are considered for an interview, we will contact you directly to schedule the first meeting.