InDevR’s miPLEX™ product line enables businesses to transform their ELISAs into a multiplexed assay that will save time and resources. miPLEX delivers a unique combination of custom arrays, consumables, instrumentation and service. InDevR’s scientists work with target-specific reagents to assist in translating single-well immunoassays into a highly multiplexed platform.
Reasons to work with InDevR to upgrade your assay:
- Custom arrays printed with your content and designed to work with InDevR’s detection systems.
- InDevR’s instrument portfolio includes colorimetric and fluorescence detection methods to fit any budget.
- An experienced team is ready to assist in transforming your traditional immunoassays into a multiplexed custom array.
The Vidia™ Microarray Imaging System enables users to rapidly detect and analyze multiple unique targets in a single sample. This compact instrument can accommodate either standard glass slides or 96-well plate formats and is easily integrated with standard laboratory automation, making Vidia the ideal platform for high throughput testing.
- Image acquisition and analysis is >10x faster than typical microarray scanners.
- Automated algorithms for exporting data from multiple arrays into a csv file format provide tremendous time savings relative to microarray scanners.
- The compact design at an affordable price for your multiplexed ELISAs and genotyping assays saves bench space and conserves your budget!
ampliPHOX® Colorimetric Detection uses proprietary technology to provide fast and reliable results for nucleic acid and protein microarrays with significant cost savings relative to traditional fluorescence detection systems.
- Achieve equivalent sensitivity to traditional fluorescence microarray detection methods at one-tenth the price.
- Results are available within 15 minutes with imaging and analysis performed by the ampliVIEW software.
- A flexible platform that can be optimized to detect proteins and nucleic acids, even within the same array.
A range of microarray supplies, including our proprietary hybridization buffer, biotinylated dNTPs and wash buffers, are available for purchase along with ancillary equipment for all your microarray needs. Visit our online store for more information.
InDevR’s R&D team is committed to developing innovative, cutting edge instrumentation and assays. Discover what new products are In The Works from InDevR.