ampliPHOX® Colorimetric Detection uses proprietary technology to provide fast and reliable results for nucleic acid and protein microarrays with significant cost savings relative to fluorescence detection systems. How can ampliPHOX benefit your lab?
- Achieve equivalent sensitivity to traditional fluorescence microarray detection methods at one-tenth the price.
- Results are available within 20 minutes with imaging and analysis performed by the ampliVIEW software.
- A flexible platform that can be optimized to detect proteins and nucleic acids, even within the same array.
InDevR delivers custom focused microarrays uniquely designed for use with ampliPHOX and compatible with conventional detection platforms as well. Arrays are available with either nucleic acid or protein capture probes in a variety of formats. What is the advantage of InDevR’s Custom Arrays?
- Uniquely compatible with the ampliPHOX system and can also be used with other microarray detection systems.
- Up to 850 unique captures can be included on a single array.
- Design flexibility to incorporate nucleic acid or protein captures.
A range of supplies for microarrays, including our proprietary hybridization buffer and wash buffers, are available for purchase. Visit our online store for more information.
InDevR’s Research & Development team is committed to developing innovative, cutting edge instrumentation and assays. Discover what new products are In The Works from InDevR.